Pursuant to current national regulations concerning personal data protection and in particular to section 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Personal data protection code), LINEA LIGHT S.r.l. (hereinafter referred to as LINEA LIGHT) hereby informs that all personal data provided by filling in the modules in the www.linealight.com website will be processed in compliance with current relevant regulations, only for the purposes and the modalities listed below.
- Purposes and modalities of data processing – Personal data are collected, and then processed using electronic as well as paper means, for the subscription to the company newsletter. Subscribers will then receive, by means of information and advertising material sent by email on a regular basis, information on LINEA LIGHT products and on any initiative it will organise.
LINEA LIGHT moreover informs that data will be collected, processed and stored in compliance of section 13 and ff. of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and the Technical Specifications - Annex B - concerning safety measures.
- Nature (voluntary or compulsory) of the data provision and consequences in case of failure to provide them and/or failure of consent -– The provision of personal data is voluntary. However, registration to the newsletter and the subsequent sending of information and advertising will not be possible in case such data are not provided and/or consent to their processing is not given.
- Subjects or categories of subjects to which personal data may be disclosed –– without prejudice to the communication and disclosure of data required by law, personal data might be disclosed to, or in any case be acquired by, external subjects directly collaborating with LINEA LIGHT for the technical and information management of the website as well as of the newsletter; moreover, also LINEA LIGHT staff in charge of the marketing, administrative or sales department may acquire said data. It is hereby specified that data shall not be disclosed under any circumstances.
- Data retention period –– Personal data will be retained for no longer than it is strictly necessary to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed. In particular, data will be processed until the data subject unsubscribe from the newsletter as described under letter f).
- Rights as per section 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 –– Pursuant to article 13 and section 7 of the Italian Legislative decree no. 196/2003, we remind you that:
- Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods for processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
- Data controller details -– LINEA LIGHT S.r.l. with registered office in via Cal Longa, 7, 31028 Vazzola (Italy), is the data controller of the data provided. Data subjects may contact the latter at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise the rights as per section 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Unsubscription from newsletters will be possible at any time by using the relevant link included in the newsletters or by sending an email to email@example.com stating "NEWSLETTER CANCELLATION” in the subject field. Data will be subsequently erased from the relevant database. Having read and understood the information supplied by Linea Light Group (LINEA LIGHT S.r.l.) and pursuant to section 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, I give my consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes connected to the subscription to the newsletter.
By default, most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Visitors/users can still change the default configuration. As pointed out above, the disabling or deletion of cookies could prevent optimum use of some areas of the site or compromise the use of the services under authentication.
If users/visitors wish to decide each time whether to accept cookies or not, they can also configure their browser to generate a message whenever a cookie is saved.
The cookies used are either persistent (they remain stored until they expire, on the hard disk of the personal computer of users/visitors) or session (they are not permanently stored on the computer of users/visitors and disappear when closing the browser).
Cookies are used to facilitate navigation within the site and its correct use, to facilitate access to services that require authentication (saving users from having to re-enter authentication credentials at each access to the services), for statistical purposes, to know which areas of the site were visited and, in some cases, for optimum management of the pages and advertising spaces or to deliver content and advertising in line with the choices made by users.
Session cookies are used for transmitting the session identifiers required to enable safe and efficient website browsing. The session cookies used on this website avoid recourse to other information technologies that could compromise the privacy of users/visitors, and are also used to improve the delivery of services.
Cookies may also be specific to the website (for example, to know the number of pages viewed within the site) or third-party (created by other websites to deliver content on the site being visiting). This site may use anonymous third-party cookies for the purpose of managing the delivery of ads in a dynamic and advanced way. The most popular browsers allow the blocking of third-party cookies, accepting only those of the website. Also, some companies that create cookies on other sites offer the possibility of disabling and/or inhibiting only their own cookies in a simple and immediate way, even when they are anonymous or do not involve registration of personal identification data (e.g. IP address).