To receive more information, contact: email@example.com
Our policy and procedures on personal data processing have been developed in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (effective as of 25 May 2018).
- What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you in response to a request to receive our newsletter, which you entered via the web using the appropriate Form of the linealight.com website. Some data relating to web browsing can also be collected, as specified below.
The personal data we process include:
- your e-mail address;
- information relating to the browser or the device used to access the company's website;
- the internet browser and the operating system;
- recordings of calls made to our customer service and/or
- other information provided.
- How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for using it?
We process the personal data specified in paragraph 1 for the following purposes:
- to send out our periodic newsletter;
- to monitor the use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, online and offline, according to our legitimate interests;
- With whom and where will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with the various companies in the group (Eral Solution Srl, Minulamp Srl).
The company may also share your personal information with the third parties listed below:
- our professional consultants such as auditors, accountants, legal counsels and financial consultants;
- companies that deal with market research;
- our suppliers, business partners and subcontractors; and/or
- search engines and web analytics.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officers if necessary for the purposes specified above, if required by law or if necessary to ensure the legal protection of the legitimate interests of the company, in accordance with the legislation in force. Personal data may be shared with third party service providers who will process them on behalf of Linea Light S.r.l. for the purposes indicated above.
Such third parties include, but are not limited to, website hosting service providers, maintenance, call centre activities and control of identification data.
In the event that our business or a part thereof is sold or integrated with another company, the relevant information will be disclosed to our consultants and to those of the future buyer and will be transferred to the new owners of the business.
- How long are my personal data stored?
The company will not store your personal data for longer than necessary, whatever the purpose, and will retain only the personal data necessary for that purpose. Furthermore, we are required to retain certain information as required by law and for a reasonably necessary time to meet legal requirements, resolve disputes, avoid fraud and abuse and implement our terms and conditions.
As this is data collected in response to your request, we will retain your data until you decide to no longer receive any communications from the company, by sending it to us via e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the function "unsubscribe" present on all communications that we send. Upon receipt of your request to cancel the service, the information will be deleted within 3 months from the request.
- Where are my data stored?
- What are my rights concerning my personal data?
You have the right to ask that your personal data not be processed for marketing purposes.
You can exercise your rights to avoid such processing by ticking off certain boxes on the forms which we use to collect your data, or by selecting the "unsubscribe" button on any communication we send to you, or by contacting the company by e-mail at email@example.com.
In the event that you have consented to the use of your personal data by the company, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
If the information that the company has in your regard is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask that these data be corrected or modified.
You also have the right, with some exceptions and qualifications, to ask that we provide a copy of your personal data in our possession.
In the event that you have provided your data and these data were processed by automated means, you may request that such data be provided to you in a structured, computer-readable format.
If you wish to file a complaint on the manner in which we have processed your personal data, you may ask us to limit the use thereof until such dispute is resolved.
In some circumstances, you may request the erasure of your personal data
(a) by withdrawing the consent granted to the company for the use of such data;
(b) if it is no longer necessary for the company to use your personal data;
(c) if you oppose the use of your personal data and the company has no valid reason to continue the use thereof;
(d) if we have not handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
- Where can I find more information on the processing of my personal data by Linea Light S.r.l.?